The Acoustical engineering curriculum of the Master of Mechanics offers French and international students the scientific knowledge needed to tackle current acoustical problems, in industrial and academic environments.
Courses are focused on fundamental acoustics and acoustical engineering. By means of fundamental and applied research projects, the students have the opportunity to learn about different fields including:
- structural acoustics and fluid-structure interaction,
- wave propagation in solids and non-destructive testing,
- signal processing and signal synthesis in acoustical situations,
- aeroacoustics and wave propagation in inhomogeneous moving media,
- experimental acoustics and psychoacoustics.